Quick Start Checklist
- Once you’ve created your account, go to your Settings screen to connect a bank account and fill out your verification form. Just go to your gear icon on the left, then click on the Payouts link. You can also access the link by clicking on the piggy bank icon in your left-hand menu to access your Payments screen then clicking on the Payouts tab. Your identity verification form should be processed within one to two business days.
- Click on the icon at the top of the icon menu at the left to fill out your CommitChange profile. You’ll want to make sure that your phone number, address information, EIN, and other information are filled out; add your logo, which will show up on the donation forms your supporters will access from Donate buttons on your website and on your campaign and event page buttons.
- Implement your Donate button on your website. Just go to the icon on the left that looks like a credit card and copy and paste the quick button code into the header or footer code of your website (or on specific pages you would like it to appear). More customizations are available and easy to put together through our button builder using the “Guided” tab.
- Once your donations start coming in, you can access them and issue refunds from the History tab of your Payments screen, accessible by the Piggy Bank icon on the left. You can also run filtered payment reports from this screen.
- Recurring donations are easy to manage through the Recurring tab of the Payments screen.
- Once your bank account is connected and your identity verification is processed, you can push manual payouts from the Payouts tab of the Payments screen. Payouts are processed automatically at the first of every month.
- Add supporters to your Supporter List by going to the icon on the left that looks like an Address Book then pressing the +Supporter button and filling out their information. Once you have added supporters, you can add offline donations and manage their information by clicking on their supporter record.
- Easily create and manage Campaigns and Events through the icon on the left that looks like a thermometer and the icon that looks like a ticket.
- If you have a question or are stuck, please check out our Help Center, where you can browse articles, check out our troubleshooting guide, type in keywords to search for specific topics, or even contact a member of support by clicking on the question mark icon at the bottom-right of your screen.